Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Playlist

Song 1: "I Miss You" by Miley Cyrus - I'm not a fan of Miss Cyrus but I am really connected to this song because I dedicated it to my great grandma. She died a while back ago and it really hit me. She was such an inspirational woman and always had a great attitude. No matter what anyone said, she was dedicated to making herself happy. I remember one day she was trying to go home with my family but my dad insisted that she stayed with my great grandpa. She was so persistent in going with us. My dad loves my great grandma, so he ended up caving in. Now that she's gone, it feels like Pandora accidentally let out the good stuff too. Every time I feel sad now or lonely, this song helps me find my great grandma again and the good she stood for. I miss her so much.



Song 2: "Because of you" by Keith Martin - The lyrics of this song always makes my heart melt. I found this song when I met my boyfriend and it's stuck ever since. When I listen to this song, I think of my friends and boyfriend. They had a choice to love me and to be good to me, which they did and are. It's hard for me to accept people into my life so when they broke down my walls, it felt precious. I couldn't imagine my life the same without them.



Song 3/4: "Ours" by Taylor Swift and "Who Says" by Selena Gomez - I am a huge fan of Miss Swift and Miss Gomez so when these songs came out, I was really happy. The lyrics and the beats truly represents me. The lyrics, to me, talk about being strong. It's telling me not waste anytime doing silly things I don't care about. The songs tell me to be who I am. The beats are very positive and exciting. Every time I hear these songs, my lips just start moving and my feet follows after them. I think of my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my classmates, and my teachers after listening to these songs. It's because we all must do what we want and I don't know one person who regrets their life after doing what they want. The reason why I put these two songs together is because they match so well together. After listening to one of the song, I have to listen to the other. Like how Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are best friends, these two songs are also best friends.





I couldn't imagine my playlist without these four songs! They represent my life and me. Each song tells a heart-felt story to me. These are the songs which make me happy to be a live and have my own, original life.

No comments:

Post a Comment